Friday, May 20, 2011

roll down a grassy hill,


with me in the summertime fun,

shinning on our leather boots.

hold my chin in your palm,

and see the fear in my eyes.

to fall in love. to be a bee

who misstook you for a flower.

change the inferno of my cheecks,

to a blazing sun that warms your own.

i dont want to be this way forever,

to want but never have.

a day in the sun with you because i am

crying sometimes and the self cut scars

on my arms dont lie cookie cut chunks of a lost soul

Im a mess

but im human and i want you.

if youll have me.

if your okay with scilence,

and can see beauty in how hard i try

to be loved by you. its a sickness like

retrived tummy juices

you turn to me and i see only love.

i see your smile in the feilds of green.

I see your mouth on the tips of trees,

and i love the feet inside your boots.

My muse, their will be others.

but for now, if we cannot speak..

take off my clothes and pretend you feel the same,

and for a second your embrase can ease the pain of sepratness.

No comments:

Post a Comment