Wednesday, September 1, 2010

So much has happend

so many people in my life,
I had forgoten. and weve changed.
we try to be our old selves.
I try to act natural.
Like we havent missed a year of eachothers lives.
there are things we dont mention.
I gained wieght. you got dumped.
He's a dad now.
and yeah... rehabs a bitch.
it tore us apart.

went from living on the streets together,
to eatting salad and pasta at the diner table with my family.
Im trying to be fair, and be boring, and true to myself.
they asked you questions, that you had to lie about.
I drank my glass of water, in the moderatly air conditioned dining room.
we didnt look at eachother. then went outside to smoke.
Somehow we seemed so much happier when we were misrable.
unshowered, starved, and high as a kite.
runaways.

but now, I have patched things up with my family,
your still a drug dealer, but your going to school now.
and we make plans to get fucked up... because its the only way we can relate.

No comments:

Post a Comment