Sunday, March 13, 2011

Its been a journey of lovesick theives,
and clamy pale boneless skin,
gripping baggies, and slowly rolling,
a glass tube from side to side. inhale...
Now Release. Head flung back, a blank stare,
pulse questionabe. are we dead?
is it over? no, still beating and still high.
He turns to me and smiles, I melt...
like the chemical death he sucks, passes to me.
Their is no pause, no natural shyness.
Their would be, had we met in another life.
Had we been children in a sandbox, or
souls with a better start on life. Our eyes would dart in and out of one anothers.
Like staring into a mirror, we would be one. I see you seeing me see you. forever.
The kiss that never came, remains imagined on my lips.
all I tasted that night was smoke. all he would remeber,
is the smell of splattered blood. It could have been my blood.
My throat slit, a rope unravelling from my wrists, and alarmingly smooth puddle-
a terrible red almost black. I am spilling onto the floor.
This is what happends when you fall for tweekers.
This is what happends when some one almost dies,
when someone forgets that you loved them.
When you only want good things,
and cant stop seeing his name everywhere.
But nothing ever changes.
Stay, and you'll die.

No comments:

Post a Comment