Saturday, January 8, 2011

and thats the way it goes..

I dont think he understands,
That I cannot wait. I met a boy yesterday,
who is quiet, smart, dark haired, with a quirky and cynical humor.
He is tall, and mature. Very no bullshit, delicate with his words, and showing affection.
Incredibly sexy. escpecially his laugh.

When I left the rave, he texted me his concern and told me to get home safe.
Found a missed call from him on my phone when I woke up.

This makes me sad. I should be happy to have found someone who shows potential.
Someone worthwhile, that I truely felt a connection with. In sync on many levels.
But I wish It could be steve. Coming to terms with the fact, that what we have now-
Is as much as we will ever be. If things fall through with Even-
he turns out to be a duche, whatever.
I will find someone else who doesnt take me for granted.
Sees my worth, and wants all of me.
Then whatever steve and I have, will shrink down to friendship.
No more kisses. No more snuggles. A brief hug, a smile, and maybe some mild jelousy- on my part.

No comments:

Post a Comment