Friday, January 7, 2011

erritation

very cetian, in my sudden wanting to leave. I am so in love with a tiny part of him that is slipping further and further away. because he is incapable of loving me full heartedly he seems like a waste of time. if someone cannot appreciate all of me- they deserve nothing. I am an empress of perfection. I bleed understanding, willing to sacrifice anything for the boy I chose.  moving mountains simply by batting my lashes. Breathing sex, deeply intuitive, crying, and gasping. I am more than anyone could handle. I am overwhelming, a supplier of confusion and uncertinty. yet I bring clarity. calm cool collected clarity.franticly moving twards a realisation that can never be reached- I am everything!
So this is a love letter to myself insted of him. nothing more to be said.

No comments:

Post a Comment