Friday, January 7, 2011

Dry Sex at 3am

My pupils swell, My spine errect.
Where are you? far from inside.

forgeting emotions,  funny love poems..
and my tendency to stare at your hands-

There is no denying a deep and unstoppable need.
You are someone to be had if nothing else.

over and over again. Im confident in my ability to destory you with pleasure.
I make an effort to stay intune to your needs, destracting as your mouth,
and the location of you palm may be. Noticing spots that make your stomach flex,
and pelvis arch, brings me imense enjoyment.

Fingers inching down with murderous intent. slowly. dangerously.

begging me to stop. whining from wanting so ferociously it aches.

How long to suck your tounge when it enters my mouth.
Panting just close enough to your neck to make the absense of my lips painful.
Like a cat in heat, these are anchient rituals of seduction.

"I want inside of you so badly" and his hands make it so,
large and wraped around my hips they are forceful.
I could be wet clay, he morphes me.

The feeling errupts in my stomach.
I could bite, but squeeze my legs shut.
When he gently touches my leg, stopping briefly inbetween-
and I look in his eyes, a smile, an exhostion, a readiness to please...
endless and unfathomable knowlage around the female anatomy.
Even without being touched a moan brews in me, For the disstress of not being touched.


The deep sacred peach juice, seeping from longing that could coat him so sweetly...
It feels right. natural. satisying. It feels like the perfection of fruit an lovers.
A friendly snake tempting the two into meaninglessness.

No comments:

Post a Comment