Friday, December 31, 2010

keeping things simple is key.
complexities rattle my brain.
my emotions kick my ass.
my anxiety flares up like arthritis,
and i am incapable of movement.

its not as real as it could be.
but its getting there. its more real than a lot of things.

and Im at a loss for what to say becuase my main focus has become a single soul.

he is not in a position to love. i know he is considering it.
but he has found somewhere he thrives.
and thats wonderful. obviously where he is suposed to be in life.
at this juncture. so im happy i have a friend.
who loves me. in certian ways.
we will see where it goes.

but im not putting my life on hault.
not interested in other boys at the moment.
what i should be doing.

simply focus on what feels right. what feels right.

what does feel right?

now. cigarette.

No comments:

Post a Comment