Sunday, December 19, 2010

you are my magnet

I have finaly found a souce of good in the world.
someone whos every flaw is an act of utter perfection.

all people,
are on a different frequency.
a long cord streching into an unknown direction.

when you meet, most are dissalined.

but with this... new creature.

every one of my jagged edges, are fit by him.
A kiss has never been so smooth.
If I close my eyes, I can sense his warmth across the room.
His body is an anchient tower, I have known my entire life-
but filled with a sweetness every turn beautiful and strange to me.
I melt into him. we mold. I feel as one. our hearts fuse-
and make one solid bass line. ontop of which,
our hands whisper "I love you"

Last night was the first,
I realised he was falling to.
and it really is akin-
to standing on the edge of a cliff.
out of your mind with fear, but the touch of him,
brings instant safety. He is all present. diliberate in his actions.
My extacy in human form.

No comments:

Post a Comment