Sunday, November 28, 2010

dissfunctional fuckbuddies

Mark as SpamReport as AbuseAngelo Chase u can feel the pain n watch me cry, but u never thot to picc me up n give me the strength u took from me, its as if i wuz a game bein playd n u only used the cheats to hide n get past me. now im dwn to earth n below feelin this n hopin to find the cure




21 hours ago ·LikeUnlike · Comment · View Feedback (10)Hide Feedback (10)





Emily Elizabeth Tanksley you ok?

20 hours ago via Facebook Mobile · LikeUnlike.Angelo Chase alot goin on in my head, but ill make it

20 hours ago · LikeUnlike.Emily Elizabeth Tanksley It happends. Well if ya need to talk im here. Crazier than you are, so im sure i know what yer goin through lol

20 hours ago via Facebook Mobile · LikeUnlike.Angelo Chase lol... idk if u really kno tho. ppl that have known me for like my whole life really understand

20 hours ago · LikeUnlike.Emily Elizabeth Tanksley lol okkkk. Then good luck on your own broski. Most peoples problems have common ground. At the root its usually all the same shit people can relate to, but whatev. Just tryn to help :)

20 hours ago via Facebook Mobile · LikeUnlike.Angelo Chase y u take it as a bad thing?? for me, common grounds dnt help.. talkin to ppl i trust n ppl who have been thru it wit me can only help me bcuz they r more than juz friends, they r family. its diff.. i run diff than alot of ppl

20 hours ago · LikeUnlike.Emily Elizabeth Tanksley lol what you said just seemed a little dramatic, but its cool i get what you mean. Hope you figure shit out.

17 hours ago via Facebook Mobile · LikeUnlike.Angelo Chase dramatic is a phrase of deceit in which i have known, so stop tryin to put it on m elike u needa help, wen u dnt.. i got this n can do it on my own. ive been thru it n kno how to get over it.

13 hours ago · LikeUnlike.Desma Crupper gee stubonr ass :)



I sent you a smiley! Want to see it? http://www.facebook.com/apps/application.php?id=116318625062183&v=app_4949752878&partner=ZNzfb010_ZLxdm2104NUS

6 hours ago · LikeUnlike.Emily Elizabeth Tanksley Omg are you on crack? Why the fuck are you being a dick about this. If your still mad about whatever- get the fuck over it. I dont want to be your friend if your gunna be like this when i offer support. Shit.

No comments:

Post a Comment