Thursday, November 25, 2010

its just a bad idea, for my to open my mouth.
in general. ever. fuck my thoughts.
I should keep them barred away,
in the sad room connected to my neck.
they can live there, and shut the blinds forever.
I only humiliate myself, and sound like a fucking idiot.
so fuck everyone. with your fucking standards,
on how i should be. I dont want to be here anymore.
but i dont want to be their either. my dreamland is miserable.
its all gloom. and discontentment, with everything.
I wish i wanted to die. but i dont.
anyone in their right mind, in my situation should.
but i dont. i still hold onto the hope that someday i might have hope.
hahahahahahahahahahahaha. its so fucking retarded. god.

kfgb;iiiiiiiiiiguo'''fnh9't8eghnkfn//sdhigo'd fuckers

No comments:

Post a Comment