Thursday, November 25, 2010

GO FUCK YOURSELF

Emily Elizabeth Tanksley November 25 at 2:10am kjdfg;iudcklnfuig9o'vnervkiogtovnt9vg. dont talk down to me like ive got a problem. i know you care about me, and I care about you to. but if were gunna be friends youve gotta let me do my own thing, and not let it effect things. ive got shit under control. im doing good, really. so dont stress?? :) .


Angelo Chase November 25 at 7:36am Report

look, if ur gonna use anythin but bud or alcohol, i wont associate wit u. plain n simple. u didnt believe me inportland, y dnt u now knowin the fact that everythin workd out?? .

Angelo Chase November 25 at 8:20am Report

u kno wat.. juz do u, ima be outta this, u think u fuccin got this shit dwn but u dnt kno shit, ive watchd ppl like u die from this disease n u really think ur strong enough to control it?? ya right, ur the weakest of em all.. im not even strong enough to hold bacc, thaz y i dnt picc up that shit n sticc to bud.. so bye. have fun doin u if u dnt wanna listen to me. have fun gettin high outta ur mind doin nothin in life, u have such potential but ui dnt even use it right, u use it negfatively. u can do anythin u want to if u put ur mind into it, seeive vhnaged, i left the drug game n i left the gang game n i left the stealing game n i left the fightin game n i left it all bcuz i heard a sound in my head n it told me to quit b4 i die n b4 i give up on myself n guess wat, u came into myu life n i tried to picc u up n help u outbut u dnt even want it, so bye.. thaz all i gotta say. BYE .

Emily Elizabeth Tanksley November 25 at 1:21pm Alright dickhead. If you wanna use this as an excuse to fuckn drop me, cool cool cool. Thats fuckn awesome! I dont give a fuck. Peace.

Sent via Facebook Mobile .

Angelo Chase November 25 at 1:27pm Report

drop u?? i aint droppd u. u kno wat, i care bout ppl so much, i had sum chicc message me sayin thank u for savin her life, is all i wantd to do for u was help, but u think using is the world n u gotta do it, but u dnt.. bye .

Emily Elizabeth Tanksley November 25 at 1:53pm I apreciate everything you tried to do for me... But i never asked for your help. And i dont understand why you would possibly get so pissed off about this, other than it just being an easy way for you to dip out.

Sent via Facebook Mobile .

Angelo Chase November 25 at 1:55pm Report

lol... pissd off, bcuz wen u see sum1 who can go sumwhere in life n they juz wanna throw it away, it shows i care. it shows i wanna see u do sumthin in ur life rather than die bcuz u needed the next line or the next pill. ive seen it happen, if i wantd to ditch out on u, i wouldnt talk to u, idc.. we arent dating n we arent in a relationship, u made that clear. u made sure i knew that. so ur phrase of ditchin out on u is way off... .

Emily Elizabeth Tanksley November 25 at 2:42pm Well i wish i could agree with you, and stay clean.. But it would never work because i wouldnt be doing it for myself. You should know that. And i guess i just have a wierd way of going about things when it comes to guys. I dont like starting out with any commitments. If they really like me.. They wait. So I feel like i wasnt important enough for you to wait. But if we cant even tollorate being friends, and were TOTAL opposites btw, then its probubly for the best. Haha. And everyone has potential. I see it in myself, but im not ready to give up everything else. Im going to jack in the box in a sec, if i didnt get the job ill get applications somewhere else. Im getting my diploma, then going to art school and pursuing something i love. So im growing up in someways, but thinking about staying sober scares the shit out of me. I can admit that i do have a prob, or this wouldnt be such a big deal for me NOT TO. So idk, i still have a lot of shit to sort out, ive just been feinding and know i wanna do it.

Sent via Facebook Mobile .

Angelo Chase November 25 at 2:48pm Report

well, then hit a meeting, n i wait to, but not wen its put out there the way it was.. i felt like there wuz more to it then friends n i dnt have sex wit juz friends, im srry.. yes its happend, n its happend a few times, but not again an no more will it again. if u wanna do sumthin in life, look ahead n dnt look bacc. throw away the drugs n keep ur head on straight. ur gonna end up like a junky if u dnt give up the drugs. u only want em bcuz ur not happy wit urself n i kno that for a fact, bcuz u dnt even kno y u juz fiend for it. im an addict i kno y. we all can get over it if we want to

1 comment: