Tuesday, November 2, 2010

same shit different post. I promise ill get over this soon.

your lurking in my deepest regrets,
seeped into the bloodstream,
of putrid memories.
you lied. and its poisoning.
were fucking sick. I love to much, and you seem incapable.
Its amazing how fast you snapped.
Stopped being the dog and turned into a wolf.
wanting meat. to shred and hold between your teeth.
you taste not, only enjoying the sent of pain.
There are things now that make me cringe.
The flickers of detachment I saw in you.
putting your hand against my throat,
like choking me was the best way to get you off.
Abusing power, my absolute willingness to do anything for you.
then switching back to this nerdy imature demenoure.
like you could have been so weak and insecure.
Now she has her hand on your chest.
and you look like one cocky mother fucker.                       but im trying to moving on.
The wolves come out at night,                                        its some awful process,
The wolves come out at night.                                        yet neccisary. this hurt.
out to kill. out to fuck.                                                                      but its normal to hurt.
leaving one feeling                                                                       I can recall the sweet things he said..
worthless.                            I can forgive                   and tell myself they can still be true    
 degraded.                                     move on                               It wasnt just a ploy. and all  bloodied.                                                                                 trouble he went through, all the lies without                                                                                        was an amazing effort-
hope.                                                                                                 all just to get inside me.
                                                                                                    he thought i was special in one way.
                                                                                                            even if that was all.
I wonder if he misses me.

No comments:

Post a Comment