Tuesday, October 5, 2010

cruelty.

my body couldnt decide,
to scream or to cry.
a writhering inside,
made for constant discomfort.
like you were inside of me,
clawing from my organs,
I was in withdrawl.
Like a threatened animal,
I wanted to hide, but the pain was inside.
unreturned love is a nasty nasty pain.
a slow rolling of nausea, regret.
what the fuck did I do wrong.
a million whys. the answers, and the facts get so twisted.
tears wouldnt come. my heart was in shock.
stale adreniline shot after weeks of blissful sedation.
The day I realized, I put myself into a coma.
line after line until I couldnt move.
my thoughts dimed, the bright aganizing light flickered.
feelings of home. safety. this high brought me down.
I fell hard, down into a tight packed layor of rock,
near the earths core. i slept there for hours.
thankfully my high came without dreams.
I hate when you visit me there.

No comments:

Post a Comment