Wednesday, October 6, 2010

its like mourning a missing limb.
we became one. and suddenly my new attachment was torn from my body.
our body became only my body. an empty house. desolate.
I cant place what part of me feels incomplete.
my hands especially, when our fingers locked.
yours were hot and heavy sunshine resting on me.
such big hands. we compared. I inspected your fingernails.
theyre working hands. hands that get things done.
strong and golden. every part of you is golden.
I notice these things. I wanted to experience every part of you.
I wanted you to have every part of me.
I didnt know your participation in games was strictly physical.
im not as attractive. or cool. or outgoing as your exgirlfriends.
but I was available, so you took me.
while I was in a whole other world.

No comments:

Post a Comment