Friday, October 29, 2010

deep seeded hate for men

this just isnt gunna work out.
hes obviously not interested,
and I hate the way Ive become one of those clingy woman,
expecting him to call when he doesnt want to.
bitching at him. pleeding for him to care.
my self respesct sits passivly in the corner.
completly useless, and small.

I dont care, you can do anything to me.
You are my salvation. I trust you with everything.
its his arms I miss the most. Dark Hawaiin skin,
Tight broad shoulders, he would hold me with both arms.
squeese me so closely it was hard to breath.
softly kissing the back of my neck, then falling asleap.
I think its the only time ive ever felt okay.
now im left with the fucking emptyness.
so fucking empty.

So today I will fix my make up, do my hair,
wear something black.

and forget him.
Im worth caring about.

No comments:

Post a Comment