Friday, October 29, 2010

who loves the rain

It hurts even more when im high.
now I dont even know how to process it.
I cant think logicly it just feels catastrophic.
the mountins are crashing down, and the sky is reseeding into space.
I am nowhere, you are everywhere. how do we peice this back together.
                my self esteem torn by the seem.
its fucked up. If you just called I could explain. I didnt know.
there is still hope that you will call. but its sliping with the clock ticking.
If you let me down, I will find another.
pack my sore love pocket, my empty cigarette carton, my lost self.
I will pick up all that you let fall down. you let me down.
when reliant on another, i will always be dissapointed.
no one can keep me happy. no one can love me enough.
and even though he's rejected me. I keep my dignity.
(until he calls and everything okay agian.)
you see, emtional health is an absolute last resort.

No comments:

Post a Comment