Wednesday, October 20, 2010

honestly

there are so many things wrong with my life.
I wish i was more like the person im pretending to be.
my nerves make me shakey, and i cant seem to function during a normal conversation.
I am paranoid and my social anxiety makes me an ill fit for any human contact.
My thoughts are spinning so fast, yet i cant seem to explain what im feeling.
I am completly detached, and the less real i am the farther I stray.
I dont seem to give a fuck about anyone.
I just want to use someone to make me feel better.
thats all its ever been. I feel ugly and worthless.
I need an std screening. cant bring myself to ask them to use a condom.
Im fuckn suffering. down down down.
nothin to do about it but live my awful misrable life.
I think im turning into a monster.

No comments:

Post a Comment