Wednesday, October 6, 2010

learning how to roll tobacco ciggaretes.
Im broke.

almost missed my bus today.

ate a hard boiled egg for breakfast.

im recovering, regaining sanity.
but my insides still sink a little everytime the phone rings.

Im debating.
school is so awful.
I find it hard to talk to people.
I find it hard to care.

That guy on the bus. with the beard was probubly the coolest person Ive ever met... MAAAN.

I scratch my head when Im nervous.

I want some new bands to like.
youve ruined coco rosie, the misfits, and primus.
asshole.

you also ruined the stars.

Dogs on the floor.

pills on the floor.

Im on the floor.

we are all stuck on the ground.
we are all dragged down.
gravities a whore.

tonight I will have a smoke.
I will make my bed.
I will brush my teeth.
crush my pills.
snort.
s
l
e
e
p

No comments:

Post a Comment