Sunday, October 31, 2010

I just want you back

treat me like shit.
you were never rough enough.
I need someone who can handle abuse.
I cant do this on my own, and i cant sit still without pain.
I need sorrw to fill absence. like an emotional cutter.
beat the shit out of me. degrade me.
just take me back. I dont care.
im drink enough to tell you,
if only you would call.
wish i could cry.
no one understands what I have to go through each day.
the knawing dog, cracking the bones of my serenity.
I cannot do anything. I do not exist.
I need harder drugs. honestly,
I dont give a fuck. nothings working,
and this feeling will never pass.
this is my entire life, in one moment.
unbarable, and addicted to the feeling of being wanted.
unable to get drunk or high enough to forget.
petrified to call. tail between the legs.
bent over, ready to be used.
out of tears. to high to be alone.
disgusted with myself.
so lost.

No comments:

Post a Comment