Tuesday, October 12, 2010

yes

sitting in the sun.
on gravel, bumbing ciggs.
kids from new urban playing hackey sack.
Across from the house amanda and max are planning to move into.
They invite me to come live with them.
paint the whole house. be roomates.
get stoned. whatch 'cavemen' with ringo star.
eat goldfish. bumb ciggs. and play with kittens.
Max's room full of pipes and fishing poles, and posters.
it would be really great. reallly fuckn great.
the hacky kids invited us to a party.
free booze on a tuesday. but my aunt was bitching for me to come home.
microwave a casorole to eat with my 94 year old great grandmother.
as she hums to herself and asks me if I want to eat more.
then points at an airplane. asks me to get the mail.
do the dishes. walk the dog. turn on the tv.
so I do. and I call my aunt, asking if I can stay out till 11.
no no noooooo. cerfew is 6:30
whhhaaattt theeee faaaackkkkkkkk.
so im stuck here. with them.
getting the mail. doin the dishes.
walking the dog. and turning on the stupid tv.
I have a drive. I wanna do stuff. i like attention.
and alcohol. and bud. and boys. and the thrill of forgeting.
feeling like I am someone people want to have around.
so sick of living my life under a dictatorship.
If Amanda and Max get the house Im saying my farewells.
on my own. no cerfew. no UAs. no bitching.
haha. it would be golden.

No comments:

Post a Comment