Sunday, October 17, 2010

strange night adventures in list format

1the longest four hours of my life.
2Doug got kicked out of his house for 24 hours,
3his mom called the cops, after she slapped him across the face.
4he called, and picked me up. at one am. (where me and alex used to meet)
5and we walked to the river by my house ( where alex and I smoked river bong water)
6he bought me cigarettes at plaid pantry, then we drove to park with a long beach.
7made a bon fine made out of garbage found on the beach.
8his crippled wolf dog layed between us. we smoked bowls,
9and then the cops came!! dun dun dun. we scrambled and hid pipes, and I crawled into some dirt mound.
10almost died. then he ran back to get me. we drove far far far away,
11before getting stopped by three more cops. mind you im high as fuck.
12and got harrassed and questioned and documented.
13with pipes on our persons. we NARROWLY escaped.
14the car died, so doug's sister had to drive down and give us a jump.
15and smoke us a bowl. (ahaa.) and then he drove me home, and we parked a few feet from my driveway.
16he gave me a camel wide, and asked if I wanted to finish it on the roof of his car.
17we sat on the hood, and I was freezing balls so he got a blanket.
18parts started forming together under the warmth.
19and soon his hand was on my leg, and we were looking at the stars.
20he fucking pointed out orians belt. (alex showed me orians belt)
21and now my head was on dougs shoulder, as hes pointing to fucking orians belt.
22I didnt know how to act. I wasnt pouring myself all over this guy.
23It was so different from alex, but the strongest feeling of dajavoo.
24except everything was going right. I wasnt so desporate.
25there wasnt the pain. I was being myself. he was to sweet.
26he knew big words, and could talk about ideas quickly.
27and he loves to cuddle. and he talks about his feelings.
28nothing like swirley boy. then he said something about caves.
29and I remembered "lets explore caves" my rebound motto.
30exploring and he kissed me. on top of his car. which manifested into dry sex.
31me ontop of him. and he said the sweetest thing "you really turn me on"
32with his hand on every flaw. I remebered alex. my insecurity.
33hood of a car was difficult work,
34so we drove back to the river and got frisky on the picnic table.
35he said he had never finished so fast. and I laughed too myself.
36Afterwards he kissed me. held on to me.
37wrapped me in a blanket, gave me his shorts.
38I told him id call. and he thanked me and drove away.
39when I got to the front door I freeked out.
40my house key was in my pocket, and my pants came off ontop of the car.
41I ran back down the driveway, and found my shoe and key on the pavement.
42I truely felt blissful. like a bajillion light crystals. (sneeking out with alex, I had gotten locked out, and caught at 5 in the morning.) but this, my sufferings parellel everything was working out.
43the universe, an absolute perfect balance.

No comments:

Post a Comment