Thursday, October 21, 2010

yeahhh :D

he is picking me up again tonight.
were just gunna sit in the driveway and smoke.
we'll see what else. im optimistic.
but i made a promise to my aunt three days ago i wouldnt sneek out anymore.
but my driveway doesnt really count,
now does it :)

I cant wait to taste his mouth.
Its getting easier to be myself.
Im less nervous now.
every time we meet up, i end up obsessing about something stupid.
not expecting his to call me back. but he does.
and it reassures me. calms me.
takes me away from my delusions.
If he breaks my heart, I fucking give up.

but Im trying not to think about it.
were taking things slow. (no comitment)
and Its working out. we seem to get along.
so im just gunna try to enjoy it.
no mind games, or complications.

and most importantly, trust.

No comments:

Post a Comment