Saturday, October 30, 2010

you make me wanna

throw up. stab someone in the face. sit in the dark. paint it black. eat garbage. post millions of blogs. be alone. sulk. punch things. scream. smoke an entire pack of cigarettes. get really high. avoid romance movies. kill things. listen to wilco. yell at puppies. rip things. bite things. cry. whatch a marathon of bush speaches. write letters in blood. pull my hair out. burn your shorts. wear your shorts. cry in your shorts. have sex with someone else while in your shorts. eat bacon. throw up again, I hate bacon. call my mom. spend hours on facebook. check your status repeatedly. do acid. give myself brain damage. drink bleach. drink whiskey. play the same song over and over. even though I know it only makes things worse. beat myself up. not look in the mirror. try sleeping. tell myself its going to be alright. not believe it. wait for a call. stay up to late. sleep all day. not get out of bed. whatch to much tv. get sick of tv. miss you. hate everything. push people away. harbor serious trust issues.

No comments:

Post a Comment